Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My country "Ecuador"

I was born in Guayaquil - Ecuador, Guayaquil, is the province, and Quito is the capital of Ecuador
Guayaquil, has warm weather and sometimes it rains. There are lot's of places and things to do there such as the beach, and there is also a place called "Malecon 2000" which is the pier, that has lot's of monuments and history of our country, this is a place where all the tourist visit.

In Ecuador the food is relly good, traditional dishes are Ceviche and Cazuela, these are dishes made out of seafood. Seafood in Ecuador is a way of life, in the morning people would eat a seafood soup for breakfast, this dish is called "Encebollado". It's is by far my favorite dish. There are also other dishes similar to the one's in other countries such as rice, lentils, and grilled steak.

The people in Ecuador are kind and friendly, kids are nice and ready to play even if you are not from Ecuador. The adults are also nice and they enjoy social events where there is beer and ceviche......... You are welcome to try Ecuador for yourself, you will fall in love with it.....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Geovanni this is the best piece you have written. You have really good voice when you write. Which means that I can hear you talking when I read your stuff. I am very impressed with your word choice.

"It's is by far my favorite dish."
This sentence is excellent. Keep up the great work! I am giving you extra credit for doing this at home on your own time.